Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Psychoanalysis Group Presentation Contributions

Group Presentation Contributions

In regards to the group presentation, I was a part of the Psychoanalysis group. I feel we all contributed a fair and productive amount in the success of our presentation. Our group met several times at the Freudian Sip to discuss and organize our presentation. We split our group into two parts, with Alina, Kira, Maria and Eric working on their “Dating Game”; Chantal, Eric, Marina, and myself took the responsibility of working on our own concept. I later came up with the idea to hold a therapy session with Eric as the psychoanalyst, in which I, Chantal, and Marina would represent the Id, Ego and the Superego, respectively. We met and further dwelled on this idea and each member contributed their thoughts on how we could go about incorporating this into our presentation. I also came up with the idea to utilize the Rorschach Inkblot Test and have myself, Chantal and Marina interpret it as our roles. I also found the Gillette commercial shown during our presentation to which we applied the Oedipus Complex.

No comments:

Post a Comment